Code of conduct and membership rules for Integral Health and Fitness
Gym Terms and Conditions - use of our gym
- Members are requested to observe and adhere to the Code of Conduct throughout the Leisure Centre.
- Membership is for a period of twelve months with Automatic Renewal unless otherwise agreed between the member and Integral Fitness & Leisure Ltd. Terms and conditions relating to the payment of membership fees are detailed in the Payment Section of the application form.
- Membership entitles access to all areas within the centre unless otherwise agreed between both parties.
- Membership cannot be frozen or put on hold during the membership term.
- Membership is non-transferable.
- Members are invited to introduce one guest at any time to use the facilities at the Guest Visitor rate applicable at that time. Members must accompany their guest at all times during their visit. Guests must fill out a medical screening form and also observe and adhere to the Code of Conduct.
- Members between the age of 16 and 18 years (Juvenile Members) must produce proof of age when applying for membership.
- Members under the age of 16 may not take part in Adult Classes or have access to the Free Weight Area.
- Members under the age of 12 years must be accompanied by an adult at all times within the Swimming Pool areas.
- Members under the age of 12 years may have to complete our Swimming Competency test before they are permitted to use the pool.
- Members under the age of 16 are not permitted to use the Sauna, Steam Room or Jacuzzi.
- Members may be refused entry if membership fees are outstanding.
- Smoking is not permitted on the premises.
- Alcohol is not permitted on the premises.
- Food may be consumed on the premises, only in the Lounge area.
- The use of Cameras, Video Cameras, Mobile Phone Cameras are not permitted for use on the premises.
- The use of Mobile Phones are not permitted in the Gym areas or Swimming Pool areas at any time.
- Members are requested to wear appropriate attire at all times during their visit to the Centre.
- 19. The Management accept no responsibility for any personal items lost or stolen on the premises or the Car Park area. Personal items left on the premises will be held for a period of 14 days and thereafter removed from the premises.
- Members must complete our Health Check list before membership is accepted.
- Membership fees are non-refundable.
- Members must be aware of the importance of wearing appropriate non-slip footwear when entering the pool, spa and shower areas. Members must also be aware that when entering or exiting the pool they should use the steps provided.
- Members must complete an induction or complete a waiver before using gym area.
- The management reserve the right to refuse membership or admission.
Integral Fitness & Leisure,
56 Boyne Business Park,
Registration number 490632